Located in Devon, I am an experienced runner who has found a love of the trails. This site is a platform to write about my running experiences through races and training, stories of adventures I’ve been on and reviews of products I have used.
I also provide a comprehensive, bespoke coaching service for runners of all abilities, through Training peaks.
In terms of my personal racing experience I began, like many others, going for a short flat 2 mile run after work, and was immediately smitten with the running bug. I went home and signed up to the Torbay road half marathon, which I found extremely rewarding, however it was evident that my love of trails, mountains and rugged exploration was where my passion lied. From this point on I dedicated myself to technical terrain and longer endurance races, that came with an incredible community which supplies limitless challenges, experience and support. Personally I found success in various races ranging from 10k to 120km, below are just a few of my achievements to date.
Selected race results
- Endurance life coastal marathon 1st
- Something wild 10k 1st
- Snowdon Skyline 3rd
- Lavaredo ultra trail 120k 69th (2nd Brit)
- Tenacious ten hour challenge 1st
- Race the Light 1st
- Kernow vertical kilometre 2nd
- Dartmoor crossing 1st
- Dartmoor crossing extreme 1st
- Brecon Beacons ultra marathon 3rd
- Haytor Heller 4th
- Deep river half marathon 2nd
- Salcombe coastal marathon 1st
- Brecon Beacons fell race 3rd
- Wild night run 1st
- Wild night run (altered route) 2nd
- Burrator horseshoe 4th
- Burrator noir 1st